- +50% chance to dodge attacks
- -10 stamina regeneration
- +20% spell resistance
- Attacks deal spirit damage.
With Blessing of the Fade:
- +20% movement speed
- +20% attack speed (melee only)
- +25% spell resistance
- While spirit damage does bypass armor, it should be noted that damage output will inevitably decrease against spirit-resistant enemies without hexes.
- A very strong combination is to have a warrior with Beyond the Veil, Blood Thirst, Swift Salve and Precise Striking active to reach maximum attack speed and to have a mage set to cast Affliction Hex and Vulnerability Hex. Negative resists are capped at -100%, and so this tactic can effectively double the damage output of a warrior. It is advisable to use the Rules Fixpack to avoid running into haste stacking bugs.
- Items that increase spirit damage (Dreamsever, Spiral Band, etc.) increase a warrior's melee damage while Beyond the Veil is active.
- Target with spell shield is immune to its damage, you have to deactivate it.
- Soulbrand, Fade Burst and Blessing of the Fade passively grants +5% spirit damage each, that is a total of +15% spirit damage when Beyond the Veil is active.