Assault is a warrior talent from the Shield Bash tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- The character quickly strikes a target four times, gaining +3 armor penetration and +8 attack, but damage is reduced by -40% for each successful attack.
- Shield Mastery causes the damage from each hit to be maximized (highest roll on the weapon's damage range).
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 70 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Unlike other Weapon and Shield attacks, each strike with Assault will also proc Righteous Strike.
- The hits can be critical hits.
See also Edit