Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beneath the estate above, lies the Arl of Denerim's dungeon. The last residence of many unfortunates who broke the law in Denerim, in particular the elves of the local Alienage. The fact that the Arl's bedroom has a passage adjoining one of the dungeon's multiple torture chambers is the stuff of urban legends.
Quests EditThe Game - The main quest of Leliana's Song Rescue the Queen Missing in Action Tortured Noble Lost Templar
Leliana's Song Edit
Dragon Age: Origins Edit
Arling of Denerim
- Howe Guard: After a very brief dialog he (and his colleagues) attack regardless of the dialog option chosen.
- Arl Howe: He will engage in dialog the moment you enter. No matter what dialog you choose it will always end in combat.
- Rexel: The poor man has gone mad from prolonged torture. The Warden can free or kill him to complete the quest Missing in Action.
- Soris: An elf locked up here for quite some time, he will be free after a short dialog with the Warden. If the Warden is a City Elf and took responsibility for killing Vaughan, then he will not be here.
- Vaughan Kendells: The son of the Arl of Denerim. He can be freed, killed, or forced to remain. See his article for details. Not present if slain during City Elf Origin.
- Ser Irminric: A captured templar and brother of Bann Alfstanna; choosing to help him begins Lost Templar.
- Oswyn: A dialogue with him begins Tortured Noble.
- Howe Guards (Human, Normal) (Warrior, Ranged Warrior)
- Mabari (Animal), Normal)
- Mages (Human, Lieutenant)
- Torturer (Human, Lieutenant and Normal) Using 2 weapons, Cripple, Whirlwind, Flurry.
- Guards (Human, Normal)
- Jailor (Human, Lieutenant) Dropping the Key to Lower Prison.
- Rendon Howe (Human, Boss) (Together with some mages and guards.) As usual, taking out the mages first is a good idea.
Notable itemsBiteback Axe
Silverite (Tier 6)
Critical chance: 1.50%
Armor penetration: 3.50
Strength modifier: 1.10
+1.5 armor penetration
+15% critical/backstab damage, source: Arl Howe Arl Howe's Key
A finely wrought brass house key.
, source: Arl Howe Key to Lower Prison
A rusty iron key.
, source: Jailor Vaughan's Key
An extremely fancy bronze key covered in odd stains.
, source: Vaughan
- Tripwire, at the entrance to the dungeon.
- Cell Door Locked, key required. (Key to Lower Prison dropped by Jailor)
- Fire trap (cannot be disarmed)
- Torture Device, using it frees Oswyn, son of Bann Sighard.