Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page contains a list of situational dialogue and conversations Amund has with other characters in Dragon Age: Inquisition and Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer.
- (Upon killing an enemy) For the greater good!
- (Entering a new zone) I say we charge in and spill their innards for the birds!
- (Revived) Hah! I live to fight once more!
- (Revived) Friend, you and I shall live to destroy many foes this day!
- (Revived) My thanks, friend.
- (Fallen) That didn't go well.
- (Fallen) Why is everything all wiggly and grey?
- (Fallen) Don't do that! Strike the other one! The other one!
- (In between zones) Why do we wait? Let us strike down our enemies for the glory of the gods!
- (During battle) They fall before us!
- (During battle) The gods favor us!
- (Seeing something) Look there!
- (Seeing something) By Korth's stony arse, would you look at this?
- (Opening chest) By all the gods...
- Amund: "I'm talking about the Lady of the Skies. Do you not know her? Can't you see the warnings she writes through the bird flocks in the air?"
- Vivienne: "Preposterous superstition."
- Amund: "Preposterous is what you wore to a bog, Orlesian."
- Isabela: Looking good, sweet thing.
- Amund: To you as well, my hearty, stabby friend!
Amund and Cillian Edit
- Cillian: I once dreamed of seeing places like this.
- Amund: You have strange dreams, shiny elf.
Amund and Belinda Darrow Edit
- Belinda: I hope to stay and serve the Inquisition, once this war is over.
- Amund: If your god calls you, let no mortal stand in your way. Fight any fool who would deny your holy calling!
Amund and Korbin Edit
- Amund: The Lady of the Skies led me to your Herald. What is Andraste the goddess of, anyway?
- Korbin: I can't say that's ever happened to me.