This page contains a list of situational dialogue and conversations Amund has with other characters in Dragon Age: Inquisition and Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer.
- (Upon killing an enemy) For the greater good!
- (Entering a new zone) I say we charge in and spill their innards for the birds!
- (Revived) Hah! I live to fight once more!
- (Revived) Friend, you and I shall live to destroy many foes this day!
- (Revived) My thanks, friend.
- (Fallen) That didn't go well.
- (Fallen) Why is everything all wiggly and grey?
- (Fallen) Don't do that! Strike the other one! The other one!
- (In between zones) Why do we wait? Let us strike down our enemies for the glory of the gods!
- (During battle) They fall before us!
- (During battle) The gods favor us!
- (Seeing something) Look there!
- (Seeing something) By Korth's stony arse, would you look at this?
- (Opening chest) By all the gods...
- Amund: "I'm talking about the Lady of the Skies. Do you not know her? Can't you see the warnings she writes through the bird flocks in the air?"
- Vivienne: "Preposterous superstition."
- Amund: "Preposterous is what you wore to a bog, Orlesian."
- Isabela: Looking good, sweet thing.
- Amund: To you as well, my hearty, stabby friend!
Amund and Cillian Edit
- Cillian: I once dreamed of seeing places like this.
- Amund: You have strange dreams, shiny elf.
Amund and Belinda Darrow Edit
- Belinda: I hope to stay and serve the Inquisition, once this war is over.
- Amund: If your god calls you, let no mortal stand in your way. Fight any fool who would deny your holy calling!
Amund and Korbin Edit
- Amund: The Lady of the Skies led me to your Herald. What is Andraste the goddess of, anyway?
- Korbin: I can't say that's ever happened to me.