Every member of the Inquisition's inner circle, including the Inquisitor, can obtain Amulets of Power which confer an additional ability point. Some are obtained in containers during and at the end of quests, others are earned through war table operations.
Many amulets were removed from the game with Patch 5. These are indicated below in a separate section.
Current Amulets Edit
- Crestwood - Inside locked house in Village of Crestwood, after sealing the Fade rift in the Flooded Caves
- Note: This amulet may be acquired repeatedly. Only loot the Amulet of Power, leave the map and then reload it. The invisible container will have respawned a new Amulet of Power. In patch 5 the ability to perform this exploit has been removed, the amulet appears by itself.
- Unlocked with the "Exclusive Training" Inquisition perk (requires 4 points in the Inquisition category)
- Adamant Fortress - Looted from a body during Here Lies the Abyss
- War table - Reward from Nobility and Casualty
- Fallow Mire - Chest in the abandoned house far northwest of the 4th beacon
- War table - Reward from Grand Cleric Iona (Requires Cullen)
- Crestwood - Reward from Burdens of Command
- War table - Reward from Deploy Rhys and Evangeline (Requires Leliana) Added post-Patch 5
- War table - Reward from Contact with the Valo-Kas Mercenaries (Qunari Inquisitor only)
- War table - Reward from Investigate Therinfal Redoubt (Requires Leliana)
- Hinterlands - Possible reward from Mihris at the end of Measuring the Veil
- War table - Reward from Information from the Grand Enchanter
- War table - Reward from Hard in Hightown 3: Varric's Revenge
- War table - Reward from Hard in Hightown: Unsavory Parallels
- War table - Reward from Truth or Dare: The Endgame
- War table - Reward from Alliances: Reaching Ever Upward
Amulets removed in Patch 5 Edit
Patch 5 of Dragon Age: Inquisition removed several amulets from the release day version of the game, replacing only a handful of them. They were never added back in, thus they have been permanently removed from the game. The following lists the amulets removed in the patch.
- The Forbidden Oasis - Looted from the sarcophagus in the final chamber during the side quest The Cold Endured.
- The Fade - Reward for completing the Broken Window side quest during Here Lies the Abyss.
- Skyhold - Found in a chest next to Cole in the Herald's Rest tavern after the conversation with the healer (select "Look for Cole" at his spot in the tavern after he is recruited).
- Emerald Graves - Looted from the Arcane Horror at the end of the Chateau d'Onterre side quest.
- Emprise du Lion - Looted from Imshael in Suledin Keep during Call Me Imshael.
- The Western Approach - Looted from Macrinus when capturing Griffon Wing Keep.
- The Western Approach - Looted from a chest in the Hall of Silence in the Still Ruins, behind a locked door.
- Hissing Wastes -No longer available
- Crestwood - Looted from the high dragon, Northern Hunter.
- Emprise du Lion - Looted from the high dragon, Hivernal.
- Western Approach - Looted from the Abyssal High Dragon.
- Emerald Graves - Found at the spot marked on the map during the Map of Elgar'nan's Bastion side quest.
- Arbor Wilds - Found in a chest in the Temple of Mythal, in one of the rooms crossed while following the elven sentinel to the Well of Sorrows.
- Valammar - found in the The Vault of Valammar.
- Emprise du Lion - looted from the dragon Kaltenzahn.
- Hissing Wastes - looted from the dragon Sandy Howler.