Dragon Age: Origins EditAsunder A Prince's Favor: The First Task
Dwarf Noble Origin EditA Noble Expedition
A Tale of Orzammar EditAn Expedition to the Deep
Dwarf Noble Origin Edit
- King Endrin Aeducan - the current king of Orzammar
- Prince Bhelen Aeducan - the youngest child of Endrin
- Prince Trian Aeducan - the crown-prince of Orzammar
- Dwarf Noble - the newest commander of Orzammar and Endrin's middle child
- Lord Bemot - head of House Bemot
- Duncan - the Commander of the Grey of Ferelden
- Lord Pyral Harrowmont - head of House Harrowmont
- Frandlin Ivo - member of House Ivo and Provings fighter
- Lord Meino - head of House Meino
- Scout - a scout of the warrior caste
- Genlocks (Darkspawn, Normal or Critter)
- Genlock emissaries (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Genlock alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Hurlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Hurlock emissary (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Deepstalkers (Beast, Critter)
- Deepstalker leader (Beast, Lieutenant)
Notable items EditBag of Limbs
The limbs of some demonic creature is in this sack.
, in Small Bloody Sack Codex entry: Asunder, in Small Bloody Sack Fire Crystal
These shards of lifestone are infused with magic, either naturally or by one of the Tranquil. They're white-hot and useful in many fire-related potions and traps.
, in Fractured Stone Frozen Lightning
Frozen lightning is a common name for a crystal that can naturally store electricity, which has made it a sought-after ingredient in the composition of several items and salves.
, in Fractured Stone Black Runestone
A flat black stone with a glowing silver rune carved into it.
, in a locked Chest
- Chest (Dwarven, Normal) - locked at 5XP
- 2 x Chest (Darkspawn, Elite) - locked at 50XP
- Chest (Dwarven, Boss) - locked at 60XP
- Chest (Special) - Black Runestone
- Broken Chest (Dwarven, Normal)
- Wooden Crate (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 3 x Fractured Stone (Stone, Critter)
- 5 x Fractured Stone (Stone, Normal)
- 3 x Fractured Stone (Stone, Elite)
Special objects EditGlyph of Paralysis, 10 XP to disarm
- If the Warden does not enter the thaig as part of A Prince's Favor: The First Task, this thaig can still be accessed for extra experience and treasure when they are allowed access to the Deep Roads for the task of finding Paragon Branka. While there are no plot-relevant locations or items here, it is essential to visit the area to finish the side quest Asunder.
- The Warden is not able to venture further into the Deep Roads from Aeducan Thaig — they must return to their patron (i.e., Bhelen or Harrowmont to continue A Paragon of Her Kind.
- The deepstalker cavern (with Deepstalker leader and three lootable objects) (southeast) and the Small Bloody Sack for the Asunder side quest (west) are not marked on the mini-map with a cross; their approximate location relative to the main path is included.
- During A Tale of Orzammar DLC and Dwarf Noble Origin the thaig is labeled as "Ruined Thaig".