Achievements or trophies mark specific accomplishments made during all playthroughs of Dragon Age: Origins. These include finishing plot-related activities, making specific choices at certain key points in the game, learning specializations, and performing certain tasks. Each milestone also awards the player a certain number of Gamescore points, which only have value as bragging rights; they have no other use. Achievements are updated on the player's BioWare account profile (and next to their account name in Bioware Forums).
Dragon Age: Origins Edit
|Last of Your Line||Completed the Human Noble origin story||10||Bronze|
|Corrupted||Completed the Dalish Elf origin story||10||Bronze|
|Conscripted||Completed the City Elf origin story||10||Bronze|
|Harrowed||Completed the Mage origin story||10||Bronze|
|Casteless||Completed the Dwarf Commoner origin story||10||Bronze|
|Kinslayer||Completed the Dwarf Noble origin story||10||Bronze|
|Last of the Wardens||Completed Ostagar||20||Bronze|
|Magic Sympathizer||Save the circle of magi in "Broken Circle"||20||Bronze|
|Annulment Invoker||Destroy the circle of magi in "Broken Circle"||20||Bronze|
|Slayer||Sided with the werewolves in "Nature of the Beast"||20||Bronze|
|Poacher||Sided with the elves in "Nature of the Beast"||20||Bronze|
|Sacrilegious||Sided with the Cult of Andraste in "The Urn of Sacred Ashes"||20||Bronze|
|Ceremonialist||Defied the Cult of Andraste in "The Urn of Sacred Ashes"||20||Bronze|
|Bhelen's Ally||Sided with Bhelen in "A Paragon of Her Kind"||20||Bronze|
|Harrowmont's Ally||Sided with Harrowmont in "A Paragon of Her Kind"||20||Bronze|
|Liberator||Destroyed the Anvil of the Void||20||Bronze|
|Pragmatist||Preserved the Anvil of the Void||20||Bronze|
|Standard-Bearer||Used the Grey Warden treaties to recruit all possible allies||20||Bronze|
|Hero of Redcliffe||Completed "Arl of Redcliffe"||20||Bronze|
|Rabble-Rouser||Completed "The Landsmeet"||20||Bronze|
|Mercenary||Completed 15 job-board quests||20||Bronze|
|Recruiter||Across all play-throughs, recruited all party members||20||Bronze|
|Hopelessly Romantic||Across all play-throughs, experienced all possible romances||20||Bronze|
|Perfectionist||Across all play-throughs, discovered all possible endings||40||Bronze|
|Accomplished Warrior||As the main character, learn all Warrior Talents (PC)||15||N/A|
|Accomplished Rogue||As the main character, learn all Rogue Talents (PC)||15||N/A|
|Dual-Weapon Master||As the main character, learn all Dual Weapon Talents (PC)||15||N/A|
|Archery Master||As the main character, learn all Archery Talents (PC)||15||N/A|
|Shield Master||As the main character, learn all Weapon and Shield Talents (PC)||15||N/A|
|Two-Handed Weapon Master||As the main character, learn all Two-Handed Talents (PC)||15||N/A|
|Elementalist||As the main character, learn all Primal Spells (PC)||15||N/A|
|Conjurer||As the main character, learn all Creation Spells (PC)||15||N/A|
|Thaumaturgist||As the main character, learn all Spirit Spells (PC)||15||N/A|
|Hexer||As the main character, learn all Entropy Spells (PC)||15||N/A|
|Educated||Used one of the Tomes to improve the main character's attributes, talents, spells, or skills||15||Bronze|
|Heavy Hitter||Main character inflicted 250 damage with a single hit||10||Bronze|
|Bloodied||Completed an origin story without the main character ever falling in battle||15||Bronze|
|Resilient||Completed Ostagar without the main character ever falling in battle (PC)||25||N/A|
|Indestructible||Completed the Landsmeet without the main character ever falling in battle (PC)||25||N/A|
|I'm Kind of a Big Deal||Completed the entire game without the main character ever falling in battle (PC)||30||N/A|
|Traveler||Set foot in every area in the game||30||Bronze|
|Master of Arms||Main character achieved level 20 as a Warrior||25||Silver|
|Shadow||Main character achieved level 20 as a Rogue||25||Silver|
|Archmage||Main character achieved level 20 as a Mage||25||Silver|
|Pilgrim||Completed a Chanter's Board quest||20||Bronze|
|The Collective Friend||Completed a job-board quest for the Mages Collective (PC)||20||N/A|
|Streetwise||Complete one of the Favors for Certain Interested Parties for the elusive "K", "D", or "R"(PC)||20||N/A|
|Blackstone Auxiliary||Complete a job-board quest for the Blackstone Irregulars (PC)||20||N/A|
|Easily Sidetracked||Complete 75% of all side-quests (PC)||30||N/A|
|Grey Warden||Kill 100 darkspawn||20||Bronze|
|Master Warden||Kill 500 darkspawn||25||Silver|
|Blight-Queller||Kill 1,000 darkspawn||30||Gold|
|Tinkerer||Crafted an item||10||Bronze|
|Nimble||Disabled a trap (PC)||10||N/A|
|Lightning Reflexes||Disable 25 traps (PC)||15||N/A|
|Lockpicker||Picked the lock on a chest or door (PC)||10||N/A|
|Master Lockpicker||Pick the locks on 50 chests or doors (PC)||15||N/A|
|Crafty||Craft 25 items (PC)||15||N/A|
|Clever||Set a trap (PC)||10||N/A|
|Insidious||Set 25 traps (PC)||15||N/A|
|Pickpocket||Successfully picked someone's pocket (PC)||10||N/A|
|Battery||Kill 50 enemies using the Assault talent (PC)||10||N/A|
|Crusher||Kill 50 enemies using the Mighty Blow talent (PC)||10||N/A|
|Punisher||Kill 50 enemies using the Punisher talent (PC)||10||N/A|
|Sharpshooter||Kill 50 enemies using the Arrow of Slaying talent (PC)||10||N/A|
|Whirling Dervish||Kill 50 enemies using the Whirlwind talent (PC)||10||N/A|
|Tactician||Main character killed 250 enemies without them inflicting damage (PC)||20||N/A|
|Persuasive||Succeeded at five difficult Persuasion attempts||10||Bronze|
|Silver Tongued||Succeeded at 25 difficult Persuasion attempts||20||Bronze|
|Bully||Succeeded at five difficult Intimidate attempts||10||Bronze|
|Menacing||Succeeded at 10 difficult Intimidate attempts||20||Bronze|
|First Knight||Experienced the thrill of romance with Alistair||10||Bronze|
|Witch Gone Wild||Experienced the thrill of romance with Morrigan||10||Bronze|
|Easy Lover||Experienced the thrill of romance with Zevran||10||Bronze|
|Wine, Woman, and Song||Experienced the thrill of romance with Leliana||10||Bronze|
|Veteran||Main character learned a specialization||20||Bronze|
|Elite||Main character learned two specializations||30||Bronze|
|The Ultimate Sacrifice||Made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of Ferelden||30||Gold|
|A Dark Promise||Defeated the archdemon and, through a dark ritual with Morrigan, spared your own life||30||Gold|
|Warden-Commander||Commanded Alistair to make a great sacrifice in defense of Ferelden (PC)||30||N/A|
|Redeemer||Allowed Loghain to make a great sacrifice in defense of Ferelden (PC)||30||N/A|
|The Ultimate Reward||Obtain all Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophies (PS3)||N/A||Platinum|
|Dragonslayer||Defeated the dragon guarding The Urn of Sacred Ashes||30||Silver|
|Defender||Preserved the lives of at least half the troops at Denerim||20||Bronze|
Downloadable content Edit
The Stone Prisoner Edit
|Rock and a Hard Place||Completed "The Golem in Honnleath"||25||Bronze|
|Stone's Lament||Completed "A Golem's Memories"||25||Bronze|
Warden's Keep Edit
|Master of the Peak||Completed "Soldier's Peak"||25||Bronze|
|Diabolist||Took advantage of Avernus's research||25||Bronze|
Return to Ostagar Edit
|In War, Victory||Defeated the ogre that killed King Cailan||25||Bronze|
The Darkspawn Chronicles Edit
Leliana's Song Edit
|Provocateur||Collected and assembled the Battledress of the Provocateur||50||Bronze|
|Turning Point||Heard Leliana's version of her betrayal||25||Bronze|
|Vendetta||Destroyed the career of Guard Captain Eams||25||Bronze|
The Golems of Amgarrak Edit
|Reaper||Defeated the Harvester||25||Bronze|
|Grim Reaper||Defeated the Harvester on Hard or Nightmare difficulty||50||Bronze|
|A Secret Stitched Together||Gathered all of the research notes in Amgarrak||25||Bronze|
Witch Hunt Edit
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Edit
- There are 109 achievements with a total of 2250 points.
- During Nature of the Beast if you agree to help the Werewolves by luring Zathrian into their lair and betraying him, this awards you the Poacher trophy, even though you technically sided with the Werewolves.
- During A Paragon of Her Kind if you side with Branka against Caridin then convince her to destroy the Anvil, this awards you the Pragmatist trophy, even though you didn't preserve the Anvil.
- Upon purchasing the Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, Golems of Amgarrak or Witch Hunt expansions, it becomes possible to unlock all of the talent based achievements at a much faster pace, by simply creating a new character for the story, and allocating skill points towards a specific talent tree from the beginning rather than earning them over the 20 levels needed whilst playing the original campaign.
- Upon purchasing the Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening expansion, it becomes possible to unlock the "Master of Arms", "Shadow" and "Archmage" achievements at a much faster pace, by simply creating a new character for the story, and gaining the two levels needed from 18 to 20, rather than the 19 levels needed whilst playing the original campaign.
- Upon purchasing Golems of Amgarrak or Witch Hunt expansions, it becomes easier still to unlock the latter achievements, since the Warden starts at level 20.
- For the Enthralling achievement, you must gain full approval from a Genlock, Hurlock, Ogre, Shriek, Hurlock Emissary and Blight Wolf. Although other types of darkspawn are recruitable, they do not count.
- For the Vendetta achievement, you must place all three fenced items, Bann Perrin's suspect undergarments, and Jovi Merice's corpse on the captain's body (you don't need to place the mage's ring on it - you can just keep it for Sketch). Once the items are placed, report to Marjolaine for the achievement.
- Perfectionist: ps3 On PS3, this achievement may be awarded prematurely:
- Only three of the four possible endings may be required; the achievement has reportedly been granted to players that had not yet played the "Alistair's sacrifice" ending.
- During the Witch Hunt DLC, saving and loading in the library after Finn joins the party may grant the achievement.
- Only two of the four possible endings may be required: A Dark Promise and The Ultimate Sacrifice, once you acquired both, importing the Warden into Awakening will grant you Perfectionist.
- The Ultimate Sacrifice: ps3xbox360Loading the Epilogue Auto-save will instantly give you the achievement; will possibly only happen in case you have agreed with performing the Dark Ritual, rewarding you with the wrong achievement and forcing you to replay from the last save from before the fight with the Archdemon.
- Blight-Queller: This achievement should be granted for killing 1,000 darkspawn across all playthroughs. However, the actual requirements for earning it may be different:
- pc On PC, the achievement is granted for killing 1,000 enemies of any type across all playthroughs.
- ps3 On PS3, the achievement is granted for killing 1,000 darkspawn on the same playthrough- which generally requires multiple reloads.
- xbox360 On Xbox 360, the achievement is granted for killing 1,000 darkspawn with the main character only, and possibly only when you are controlling them. Removing patch 1.04 may solve this problem; the patch can be reinstalled after earning the achievement.
- Ogre's Keeper: xbox360 This achievement may become impossible to unlock if you fail to earn it on your first playthrough of The Darkspawn Chronicles.
- xbox360 Players who unlocked DLC-related achievements on Xbox 360 within the first four days of the game's release failed to receive full credit for them. The achievements might show as unlocked on the player's Xbox but not on their online profile, and the points earned would not be added to their Gamerscore. On January 29th, 2010, this bug was fixed by a title update.